Monday, February 6, 2012

Introduction to the Chef ROYardee

I've loved food all my life. Eating different foods has become a hobby to me honestly, being around a cajun culture here in Louisiana we thrive on food, after all thats what the boot state is known for. I have always loved the cooking of my family. Mostly cajun cooking but it was always good. About 5 years ago I started venturing into other food cultures. I guess I was bored of the normal, and the old steak, hamburger, hot dogs we are so used to here in the south and most of the US. I have become a food culture junkie! I love trying other foods now. I never thought I would be eating Chinese, Japanese, Greek, or Indian. Variaty is good to me, seems like I have more to put on the plate now, lol corney I know! This blog will basicly be some of my own cooking, experiments, and personal touch on different foods.

Jared.

1 comment:

  1. Woot! now I'm hungry. Would love to see some of the food you are enjoying!

    ReplyDelete